MTG Compétitif Francophone - Complainte d'un troubadour solitaire

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: MTG Compétitif Francophone - Complainte d'un troubadour solitaire

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien le Dim 30 Juin - 21:21

"It is very important to me that my opponents have a good time," Duke said with a smile. "While I'm a professional player and Magic is a huge part of my life, that isn't true for everyone. I feel like it's almost a responsibility of the professional players to keep Magic a really enjoyable game, because without it, we wouldn't have a job. My first priority is the game, to serve Magic as well as I can, and you don't do that by being rude or intentionally trying to intimidate people or whatever it might be that some players do. I consider myself a friend of everyone who plays Magic across the world, and it's important to me to represent the game well and make sure that it has a good future, so I'll do anything I can."
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/gpmia13/day1#8

Judge

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: MTG Compétitif Francophone - Complainte d'un troubadour solitaire

Message  Emmanuelle et Emilien le Jeu 11 Juil - 14:31

Un article sur "Être convivial tout en restant compétitif", arrivant à point nommé pour les prereleases : http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/li/255

Judge

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 4 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4